- 1 Tour Departs and Ends Within the Following Days:Choice 01: Start Sunday from Cairo ends Saturday in Cairo
- 2 Choice 02: Begin Tuesday from Cairo ends Monday in Cairo
- 3 Choice 03: Start Thursday from Cairo ends Wednesday in Cairo
- 4 Tour Package deal Particulars:
- 5 Tour Package deal Highlights:
- 6 Itinerary:
- 7 Day 01: Welcome to Cairo
- 8 Day 02: Cairo, Arrive Aswan & Cruise Embarkation
- 9 Day 3: Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu
- 10 Day four: Edfu / Esna / Luxor
- 11 Day 5: Disembarkation & Departure
- 12 Day 06: Pyramids and Sakkara
- 13 Day 07: Ends of Our Providers
- 14 Tour Prices Inclusions
- 15 Tour Costs Exclusions
- 16 Non-compulsory Excursions Prices if need it are Quoted per Individual in American Dollar ($)
- 17 Youngsters Coverage:
- 18 Meal Require
- 19 What you want?
- 20 What is the price range of this Tour?
- 21 Gratuities and Tipping:
Tour Departs and Ends Within the Following Days:
Choice 01: Start Sunday from Cairo ends Saturday in Cairo
For those who take the option of starting this Package deal on Saturday from Cairo it is going to be no Alternative to do any non-compulsory Excursions reminiscent of Abu Simbel Temple and the Nubian Village in Aswan as the flight from Cairo to Aswan will probably be in the early morning on Monday and the Nile cruise boat will sail on the noon time, will probably be solely time to go to the excursions which is included in the Package deal (Philae Temple & the Excessive Dam)
Choice 02: Begin Tuesday from Cairo ends Monday in Cairo
Choice 03: Start Thursday from Cairo ends Wednesday in Cairo
Please select date match with the above Starting and ends days of this Tour Package deal
Tour Package deal Particulars:
Tour Period: 7 Days 6 Nights
Tour Sort: 3 Nights Cairo & 3 Nights Nile Cruise
Tour Starts in: Cairo
Tour Ends in: Cairo
Tour Package deal Highlights:
The Excessive Dam
Kom Ombo Temple
Valley of the Kings
Colossi of Memnon
Providers of experienced Egyptologist English, French, German or Spanish talking Tour Information joined you in the Sightseeing Excursions
Day 01: Welcome to Cairo
Arrive Cairo Airport and Transfer to Lodge
Free Day in Cairo, Overnight in Cairo
(Meals Included – no meals)
Day 02: Cairo, Arrive Aswan & Cruise Embarkation
Breakfast, transfer from Lodge to Cairo Airport for domestic flight to Aswan
Arrive in Aswan Airport and meet and help by our consultant
Transfer from Aswan Airport to the cruise ship.
Embarkation before lunch,
Proceed with the visits of Aswan including the Temple of Philae and the Excessive Dam.
Elective tour Nubian Village
Dinner on board of the cruise in Aswan
21:00 entertainment show at Lounge Bar
Overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan
(Meals Included –Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 3: Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu
Early Morning Optionally available excursion to Abu Simbel (for those who take this feature you’ll have breakfast field)
Breakfast on board the cruise
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Sail to Kom Ombo
Visit the Temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu & dinner on board of the cruise. Arrive Edfu
21:00 leisure present at Lounge Bar
In a single day on board of the cruise.
(Meals Included – Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day four: Edfu / Esna / Luxor
Breakfast on board of the cruise
Go to the Temple of Edfu, devoted to the God Horus. (By Horse Carriage)
Sail to Esna Lock, Cross Esna lock and proceed sailing to Luxor.
Lunch throughout Sailing
Afternoon Optionally available tour Karnak and Luxor Temples
Non-compulsory excursion Sound & Lights Show at Karnak Temple
Non-compulsory tour City tour in Luxor by Horse carriage
19:30 Dinner & in a single day on board of the cruise
21:00 leisure present at Lounge Bar
(Meals Included – Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 5: Disembarkation & Departure
04:00 Non-compulsory excursion Scorching Air Balloon over Luxor (should you take this feature you’ll have breakfast field)
06:30 Breakfast on board the cruise
Disembarkation after breakfast
07:00 Cross the Nile to visits the West Bank of Luxor including the Valley of Kings, the manufacturing unit of the Alabaster Stones then the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahari and the two Statues of colossi of Memnon.
Transfer to Luxor Airport to take your home flight to Cairo
Arrive Cairo Airport and Switch to Lodge
Free Day in Cairo, In a single day in Cairo
(Meals Included – Breakfast)
Day 06: Pyramids and Sakkara
Breakfast; go to Egypt’s most beloved sight – The Great Pyramids of Giza. We explore the Giza plateau, pyramids and large lion-headed Sphinx. Later, we tour Sakkara – an historic necropolis with many half-buried tombs and the famous Zhoser’s step pyramid.
Overnight in Cairo
(Meals Included – Breakfast)
Day 07: Ends of Our Providers
Breakfast and check out out of your lodge than switch to Cairo Airport for the ultimate departure. Ends of our providers
(Meals Included – Breakfast)
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Individual per Package deal.
Tour Prices Inclusions
Home Flight Cairo / Aswan in Day 2
Domestic Flight Luxor/Cairo in Day 5
Arrival switch from Cairo Airport to Lodge in Day 1
Departure switch from Lodge in Cairo to Cairo Airport in Day 2
Arrival switch from Aswan Airport to Nile Cruise Boat in Day 2
Departure transfer from Lodge in Luxor to Luxor Airport in Day 5
Arrival switch from Cairo Airport to Lodge in Day 5
Departure switch from Lodge in Cairo to Cairo Airport in Day 7
All transfers by air-conditioned non-smoking car or buses
3 Nights in 5 Stars Lodge in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
In Nile Cruise
3 Nights in 5 Stars Nile Cruise Boat on full board foundation
3 Breakfasts at Lodge in Cairo
3 Breakfasts at Nile Cruise Boat
3 Lunches at Nile Cruise Boat
3 Dinners at Nile Cruise Boat
All of the bellow sightseeing excursions and transfers
Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx and Sakkara
Tour to Philae Temple and the Excessive Dam
Tour to Kom Ombo Temple
Tour to Edfu Temple by Horse Carriage
Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
Entrance fees to all of the talked about sites within the Inclusions Section
Providers of experienced Egyptologist English, French, German or Spanish speaking Tour Information joined you within the Sightseeing Excursions
All service costs and taxes
Tour Costs Exclusions
Any extras not talked about in the program
Optionally available Excursions
Tipping as written in our website http://www.egypt-nile-cruise.com/nile-cruise-gratuities-and-tipping/
Non-compulsory Excursions Prices if need it are Quoted per Individual in American Dollar ($)
Sound & Lights Show at Pyramids consists of transfers – Entrance Charges 50 US Dollars per individual
Abu Simbel by automotive consists of transfers – Entrance Charges – Information 125 US Dollars per individual
Nubian Village in Aswan 45 US Dollars per individual
Scorching Air Balloon over Luxor 100 US Dollars per individual
Karnak and Luxor Temples consists of transfers – Entrance Fees – Information 60 US Dollars per individual
Metropolis tour in Luxor by Horse carriage 20 US Dollars per individual
Sound & Lights Present at Karnak Temple consists of transfers – Entrance Charges 45 US Dollars per individual
Youngsters until 5 years previous shall be Free for Lodging sharing mum or dad room for a most one Baby they usually should pay solely 200 US Dollars per Youngster
Youngsters between 5 / 11 years previous they should pay 690 US Dollars per Youngster sharing father or mother’s room
Youngsters over 11 years previous shall be charge as an grownup individual
For those who require meals to be booked by us in Day 6 as your meal within the boat end by breakfast ,Lunch or dinner per individual per meal in Native restaurant excluding drinks: 15 USD$
P.S: all Meals Excluded Drinks except (Tea or Coffee or Juice with breakfast only) Lodge or Nile Cruise Boat.
What you want?
Digital camera – Hat – Sun block – Snug Footwear – Swimwear
What is the price range of this Tour?
Pricey Shoppers Please know that the tour worth covers the providers said within the “Inclusions” part only and there are numerous different private expenses which can occur throughout your trip aren’t included within the Tour costs corresponding to Optionally available Activities, Tipping and so on …
Gratuities and Tipping:
How a lot is the typical Tipping and when to provide it?
On Common there are about 50 to 100 individuals working within the Lodge. The Visitor sees solely 5 or 7 individuals of the crew. So it is unfair to provide tricks to individuals that you simply see and overlook different individuals. That’s why there’s a rule in all Lodges that Guest shouldn’t pay any ideas for anybody through the keep. All Ideas have to be given on the finish of your stay. You set your ideas in an envelope and write the amount on the back then depart it on the Reception of your Lodge. All Ideas will probably be collected from shoppers and divided to the whole Lodge Employees. This can be a Truthful answer for everyone.
The Ideas is about 2 US$ Per Individual per Night time. For Instance, in case you are 2 Individual and having a 2 Nights’ accommodation in the Lodge your Tip Amount shall be:
2 US$ x 3 Nights x 2 Individual = 12 US$.
So you Depart eight US$ in an Envelope on the Reception on the Finish of your Nile Cruise Journey.
For People who are carrying your luggage in the examine in and the take a look at from the lodge they’ll get alone tipping from you in the time of take a look at 1 US Dollars per individual. These tipping will not be together with in the tipping which you left on the reception of the lodge
Nile Cruise Crew:
On Average there are about 50 to 70 individuals working within the Nile Cruise boat. The Visitor sees only 5 or 7 persons of the crew. So it’s unfair to provide tricks to individuals that you simply see and overlook other individuals. That’s why there is a rule in all Nile Cruises that Visitor shouldn’t pay any ideas for anybody in the course of the Nile Cruise Trip. All Ideas have to be given on the finish of your trip. You set your ideas in an envelope and write the quantity on the again then depart it on the Reception of your Nile Cruise. All Ideas can be collected from shoppers and divided to the whole Cruise Employees. This can be a Truthful answer for everyone.
The Ideas is about 3 to four US$ Per Individual per Night time. For Example, in case you are 2 Individual and having a 3 Nights’ accommodation in Nile Cruise your Tip Amount might be:
3 US$ x 3 Nights x 2 Individual = 18 US$.
So you Depart 18 US$ in an Envelope on the Reception on the End of your Nile Cruise Journey.
For People who find themselves carrying your luggage in the verify in and the take a look at from the Nile Cruise boat they may get alone tipping from you within the time of take a look at 1 US Dollars per individual. Those tipping aren’t including within the tipping which you left on the reception of the Nile Cruise Boat
For The Drivers, Representatives and Guides:
The following amounts are Beneficial and on a Per Individual Foundation (in American Dollars USD).
Cairo Representative 3 to five US$
Aswan Representative 3 to five US$
Luxor Representative 3 to 5 US$
Guides 5 to 7 US$ (Per Day)
Drivers 3 US$ (Per Day)
Horse Carriage in Edfu four US$ per Carriage
Ideas will not be an obligation on you. It is redemption for a very good service. Nevertheless wages in Egypt are very low. So most individuals rely upon tricks to survive, but this is not an excuse to offer a nasty service. When you really feel that the individual isn’t providing you a very good service or stressing you to offer him ideas, DO NOT GIVE TIPS or REDUCDE THE AMOUNT. But please inform him why you did that. Usually should you don’t give ideas, individuals corresponding to Driver, Cruise Employees, Felucca Captain or Carriage Automotive Driver will assume that you simply gave the tricks to your guide to offer it to them and will start a Arduous Speaking with him about that and waste your time.
- Cruise Identify
- First Identify
- Final Identify
- Your E-mail
- Choose CountryUnited StatesUnited KingdomAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCongo, The Democratic Republic of TheCook IslandsCosta RicaCote D’ivoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-bissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and Mcdonald IslandsHoly See (Vatican City State)HondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIran, Islamic Republic ofIraqIrelandItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea, Democratic Individuals’s Republic ofKorea, Republic ofKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao Individuals’s Democratic RepublicLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic ofMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesia, Federated States ofMoldova, Republic ofMonacoMongoliaMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinePanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and The GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbia and MontenegroSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and The South Sandwich IslandsSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan MayenSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwan, Province of ChinaTajikistanTanzania, United Republic ofThailandTimor-lesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaViet NamVirgin Islands, BritishVirgin Islands, U.S.Wallis and FutunaWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabwe
- Youngster Age
- Arrival Date
- Departure Date
- How Many Nights? Period (In nights)
- Feedback or Requests
- How did you hear about us?